SAN DIEGO, Calif. and LONDON, July 11, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mitek (NASDAQ:MITK) (www.miteksystems.com), a global leader in mobile capture and identity verification software solutions, today announced the release of a groundbreaking update to its Mobile Docs™ solution. The new
Mobile Docs allows consumers to quickly and easily, scan and send high-resolution document images for a loan or any other document intensive process, from anywhere.
"Global organizations in the financial services, insurance and education industries require volumes of documentation to verify a user's identity, income and residence," said James DeBello, Chairman and CEO, Mitek. "The superior Mobile Docs solution now provides an even better end-to-end digital process for capturing these trailing documents."
The new Mobile Docs innovations include:
- The ability to auto-capture high-resolution documents of any shape and size
- Simple and intuitive user interface featuring Mitek MiSnap™ to auto-capture the best possible image
- Integration with Mitek's leading Mobile Verify™ solution to add residency documents to a dossier
- Fully customizable user experience that organizations can tailor to fit their brand and workflow
- Advanced security features to ensure personally identifiable information (PII) and captured images are never stored on the mobile device
- Cross-platform support for iOS, Android and the Mobile Web
To find out more or schedule a demo, visit https://www.miteksystems.com/mobile-docs.
Mitek (NASDAQ:MITK) is a global leader in mobile capture and identity verification software solutions. Mitek's ID document verification allows an enterprise to verify a user's identity during a mobile transaction, enabling financial institutions, payments companies and other businesses operating in highly regulated markets to transact business safely while increasing revenue from the mobile channel. Mitek also reduces the friction in the mobile users' experience with advanced data prefill. These innovative mobile solutions are embedded into the apps of more than 5,600 organizations and used by tens of millions of consumers for mobile check deposit, new account opening, insurance quoting, and more. For more information, visit www.miteksystems.com or www.miteksystems.co.uk. (MITK-F)
Follow Mitek on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/mitek-systems-inc-
Follow Mitek on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/miteksystems
Connect with Mitek on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MitekSystems
See Mitek on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/miteksystems
Read Mitek's latest blog post: http://www.miteksystems.com/blog
Senior Director of Marketing
MIX Public Relations
Mitek Investor Contacts:
Todd Kehrli or Jim ByersMKR Group, Inc.firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Mitek Systems, Inc.
News Provided by Acquire Media